Tehama County Inmate Information
Inmate Mail Address:
P.O. Box 490, Red Bluff, CA 96080
CERTAIN ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED TO SEND THROUGH INCOMING MAIL TO A JAIL INMATE.
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE PROHIBITED ITEMS (subject to change):
- NO Polaroid Pictures/Unacceptable Photos/No nudity/vulgar poses/gang, etc.
- NO Stationery Items / Postage Items / NO EXTRA: Paper / Stamps / Envelopes
- NO Mail in Mail – Envelope with other mail in it / No Bubbled or Padded Envelopes
- NO Mail from ANY OTHER Locked Facility/NO Circumventing Procedures (NO 3-Way Mail)
- NO Address Labels / Stickers / Taped on Items
- NO Cash / Personal Checks / Money Orders
- NO Contraband /Spills/Unknown Substances (Lipstick/Perfumes) String, Feather, Ribbon, Paperclip, staple, Lamination, Post-It-Note, CD/DVD, Food, Clothing, etc.
- NO Books Unless from a Publisher/ NO Used – New ONLY / NO Leather,
- NO Hardcover-Paperback ONLY/NO Calendars/NO Spirals/Plastic/Metal/Profanity
- NO Magazines
- NO Cards of ANY kind/Greeting cards/Postcards/Bookmarks/Index/Plastic ID/Credit/Medical, etc.
- NO Paper such as: Construction/Drawing/Card Stock/Tracing/Hobby Craft or Felt.
- NO Usage of: White-out, Glue, Tape, Glitter, Glitter Ink, Color Crayons/Pencils, Markers/Color Markers/Highlighters, Paint, ANY type of Coloring Pens, etc.
NOTE: A COLOR COPY FROM COPY MACHINE USING COPY PAPER IS ALLOWED
Deposits may be made to an inmate account by any of the following three options:
In lieu of depositing money, family and friends may also order commissary items via the Internet at www.tehamacountypackages.com.