Partner Websites for Disaster Information
- Be Prepared California – Provides information to Californians on preparing for various type of disasters and emergencies.
- CA Department of Public Health (CDPH) – Provides information to Californians on better health, safety and well-being.
- CA Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) – Provides information on emergency response in California and resources for the public.
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) – Ensures quality patient care by administering an effective, statewide system of coordinated emergency medical care, injury prevention and disaster medical response.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Provides tips to prevent and control diseases, injuries, workplace hazards, disabilities and environmental health threats.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – Includes up-to-date information about current emergencies and disaster preparation tips.
- Ready.Gov – This is a FEMA site that provides information on preparing for disasters.
- US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) – Provides information on leading America to better health, saftey and well-being.
- US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – Provides resources for preparing for disasters.